Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hypocrisy

If anyone read my last post, they would see my indication that I was suspended from Mason for "skipping class," and that I had "learned my lesson." In my heart, this statement still remains true to this day. However, it's hard to convince myself that it's true when I have skipped several classes due to work. The reason for skipping is not my own, but I am frustrated I'm skipping class to work more. I've heard of people skipping class because they don't want to go, but the truth is...I'd rather go to English class. I already spend several hours a day reading bad grammar at work; I do not need to contribute to that function. I'd rather learn the art of English than be the bumbling idiot who never learned how to use a comma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home